Tuition & Fees 2016-2017
Tuition may be paid annually, semi-annually or quarterly through the Tuition Management System (TMS). Annual expenses for the 2016-2017 school year are:
- Tuition - $17,700
- General Fee - $1,300 (insurance, library, testing and books)
- Activity Fee - $750 (field trip, yearbook, art, science, student activities)
Special Fees (these are billed separately as appropriate):
- Athletics - $250 (per sport)
- Graduation - $250 (Seniors only)
When there are two girls from the same family in the Academy, there is a tuition discount of 10% for the second child. If there are three children, there will be a 15% discount for the third child.
Scholarship & Aid
The Academy of Saint Elizabeth is a not-for-profit institution that relies on tuition, fees and donations for its financial stability. Tuition and fees are set annually.
Merit Scholarships are awarded annually by the Academy of Saint Elizabeth to students, based on the following criteria:
- Superior scores on the Academy of Saint Elizabeth Entrance Exam.
- Exceptional performance during the Middle School years.
- Superb personal motivation.
- Strong character and moral values.
- Demonstrated leadership and involvement in school and community.
Any student who is currently enrolled may apply for financial aid. Any student who has submitted a completed admission application and been accepted may apply. Families seeking financial assistance must file an application through Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST
Incomplete applications cannot be processed. Financial aid must be applied for annually. The student is required to maintain passing grades.
For questions or concerns, please email our Bursar, Cathy Mota
, or call her at 973-290-5216.