Tuition & Fees 2019-2020
Tuition may be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly through TADS. Annual expenses for the 2018-2019 school year are:
- Tuition $18,500
- General Fee $1,500 (Bollinger Insurance, standardized testing, textbooks, and media/technology)
- Activity Fee $800 (annual field trip, yearbook, art, science, student activities, and religious retreats)
Fees are not included in tuition and must be paid in full with your first tuition payment.
These special fees will be billed separately:
- Athletics $250 (per sport with the exception of swimming)
- Swimming $350
- Graduation $300 (Seniors only)
When there are two girls from the same family enrolled, there is a tuition discount of 10% for the second child. If there are three children enrolled at the Academy, there is a 15% discount for the third child.
Merit Scholarships are awarded annually by the Academy of Saint Elizabeth to students, based on the following criteria:
- Superior scores on the Academy of Saint Elizabeth Entrance Exam.
- Exceptional academic performance during the Middle School years.
- Superb personal motivation.
- Strong character and moral values.
- Demonstrated leadership and involvement in school and community.
To read a detailed description of our Honors and Scholarship Programs, please click on the link below.
There is a limited amount of financial aid available each year. Directions and application forms are available on our website. All financial aid must be applied for annually. Families seeking financial assistance must file an application through Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST).
The FAST portal opens for current students on February 1, 2019 and will close on March 15, 2019. Applications for incoming freshman are due no later than December 1, 2019. Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Families should complete a B6T Transportation form from the New Jersey State Department of Education to be reimbursed for transportation expenses.
For questions, please email our Business Administrator Helen Kotoulas at email@example.com,
or call her at 973-290- 5216.
COMPLETE AN APPLICATION
The application for the Class of 2024 is now live. To be considered for the Class of 2024, please complete an application, schedule a day to visit, and then schedule the admissions exam through the COOP by October 23, 2019.
The Academy will administer the COOP Exam at the Academy on November 8, 2019. To schedule the admissions exam, click here: https://www.njcoopexam.org/