Tuition & Fees 2018-2019
Tuition may be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly through the TADS. Annual expenses for the 2018-2019 school year are:
- Tuition $18,054
- General Fee $1,500 (Bollinger Insurance, standardized testing, textbooks and media/technology)
- Activity Fee $800 (annual field trip, yearbook, art, science, student activities and religious retreats)
Fees are not included in tuition and must be paid in full with your first tuition payment.
These special fees will be billed separately:
- Athletics $250 (per sport)
- Graduation $300 (Seniors only)
When there are two girls from the same family enrolled, there is a tuition discount of 10% for the second child. If there are three children enrolled at the Academy, there will be a 15% discount for the third child.
Merit Scholarships are awarded annually by the Academy of Saint Elizabeth to students, based on the following criteria:
- Superior scores on the Academy of Saint Elizabeth Entrance Exam.
- Exceptional performance during the Middle School years.
- Superb personal motivation.
- Strong character and moral values.
- Demonstrated leadership and involvement in school and community.
To read a detailed description of our Honors and Scholarship Programs, please click on the link below.
Any student who is currently enrolled may apply for financial aid. Any student who has submitted a completed admission application and been accepted may apply. Families seeking financial assistance must file an application through Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST). Applications were due December 1, 2017.
Incomplete applications cannot be processed. Financial aid must be applied for annually.
Families should complete a B6T Transportation form from the New Jersey State Department of Education to be reimbursed for transportation expenses.
For questions or concerns, please email our Bursar, Cathy Mota
, or call her at 973-290-5216.
Rolling Admission has now begun for limited openings!
If you are interested in joining the Class of 2022,
complete an application and schedule a Panther for a Day visit.
Please call 973-290-5225 to register to take our ADMISSION TEST
ADMISSION QUICK LINKS: